Friday, April 1, 2011

Creation

Today on my walk, two lizards ran out in front of me. ICK!!! I don't like creepy crawly things. But as I continued on my way I was thinking about God (if you know me that happens a lot) and how much fun He must have had on creation. Sitting there thinking up all the different creatures. Big, small, water, air, ya know. And that turned into a God made me moment for me. And if I'm made in His image (which I am) them my creativity is important too. So is yours. So go be creative today!! Whatever that looks like for you. Whether that's folding your laundry different or reorganizing your closet or starting a quilt or finishing one :) (that's my issue, great starter, horrible finisher) scrap booking or trying a new recipe or playing play do with your children or planting some flowers. You have a creative side, don't ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment