Friday, June 25, 2010

Wow what a long time. My computer said this was a dangerous sight and wouldn't let me log on. I find that funny since its just me and my silly thoughts. Anyway I'm warning you it may be dangerous. I know your wondering what changed, did I make peace with my computer, no my desktop still has issues but today is my birthday and my husband and kids got me a laptop. Not only is it pink but it trusts me to be responsible with what I write. Its funny how I never thought I had anything to say until I couldn't. So now I need to catch you up on all the fun that has happened since I started this silly blog. But it will have to wait cause my husband wants my time right now and since he did such a good job on my gift he deserves it. See ya soon.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Hooray for Jeff! Now you can set up your Skype account too...

    Love, J.

    And I love that it's pink.

    ReplyDelete